Saturday, July 5, 2008

Six Six Three Zero

I damn sayang my handphone. Close to three years i think.

Anyway, here are random pictures i have taken throughout our relationship.

Some of the pictures may be a little graphic , so berjaga-jaga pls.
Billy's golden cigarette

A random kid's drawing i stumbled upon in Camp 5 which i find damn CUTE haha


nasib baik not my car !

:) sorry Louise , don't know who took this picture
Edwina, looking funny haha . Enlarge to have a better look


swimming

can you see a sad face?

aaahh, my maid for 7 years, kakak Sawiah, good times !

one of my personal favourites ! reminds me of the caterpillar frm the movie " A Bug's Life " . still working in Mcd's centrepoint i think

:( poorkitty

this was my cat; Princess :( RIP

Ganesha's brother's drawing of bananas which i also found rather cute ;

A little boy peeing in the middle of the street ! haha

my grandmother's Ikan Puyu which is shaped like an "L"

random woman in Genting

lol


WAH ! scary
Mrs. Tan tuition , best tuition ever man

My apologies to anyone who are offended by the pictures !

2 comments:

Shuwen said...

I am offended cos I didn't get any credits for the "I love rainbows" picture cos I SAW IT FIRST and the "A Bug's Life" caterpillar one!!

Love you

Aiman said...

Hehe. McD's. Hehe. Hehe.